Sunday, May 29, 2011

last day of school

Meg's last day of preschool was Thursday and I was really sad to see it end. I can see now how parents get emotional about every tiny little milestone their children reach. Here's a picture of Meg on the last day of school (I'm not ashamed to admit I bribed her with a cookie to make her smile normally):


And here's a picture of Meg on her first day of school in September! I didn't have to bribe her to smile back then.


The preschool had the cutest cowboy-themed program and I could tell Meg was totally happy and comfortable singing there with all her teachers and little friends. She is in the front middle with the white bandana. Her "best friend" Walker is next to her in the blue bandana.


They are singing, "They'll Be Coming Round the Mountain". It was so cute!!

No comments: