Friday, May 27, 2011

katie + claire

Three mornings a week, Meg has been in preschool, which lately has turned into sweet quiet mornings with Katie and Claire. The whole morning is mostly taken up with naps and feeding them. But I love my time I get to have alone with them and now that Claire is older, Katie has really taken an interest in her too. Katie loves trying to feed Claire a bottle, even when it is empty:


Claire holds her own bottle, so I usually give her a full one and then turn away for a few minutes. Sometimes Katie will then sneak up and take the bottle and "paint" dots all over herself:


Katie still calls Claire "cluh bluh" (for Claire Bear, which is a cheesy nickname but is starting to stick).

1 comment:

Lucy Clay McGehee said...

Your girls are so precious! I bet having just 2 at a time is a nice change!