Saturday, May 28, 2011

razzle dazzle

Katie turned two this week! She talks and acts like a two-year-old, but she still looks like a baby to me. I hope she stays looking this way a little while longer...she does not have a single sharp angle on her body.


Every day she says something that makes me laugh. This week she has started saying, at randoms times throughout the day, "razzle dazzle!" What on earth?!? I have never said "razzle dazzle" in my life and Mark certainly doesn't say it. I don't know where this came from but I like it.


The cake adoration and awe is written all over her face. It is soo exciting to be two and have a special cake just for you!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

she's so cute! can't believe she's 2....has she seen yo gabba gabba? I think they might say razzle dazzle...sounds familiar. that's so funny though! :)