Monday, May 2, 2011

23 months

What Katie is up to: adorning herself. Anything that can possibly be put on her body will be put on. Yesterday I had to help her take off eight tutu skirts! (Why do we even have eight tutu skirts?)


Last month I wrote that she never got out of her new big girl bed and that I was so happy about it. I am now eating my words. Not only does she get out of bed, but I have found her rummaging around in one of the worst possible places...under the bathroom cabinet (thankfully she didn't get into any cleaning supplies)! Notice the child lock dangling from the cabinet knob...


Katie is also into squeezing herself into Claire's bumbo and eating Claire's baby food.


And finally, the mullet is gone! Katie got her first haircut last weekend and was totally calm the entire time.

4 comments:

Richardsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richardsons said...

This is MWR - Glad to see we're not the only family where child "safety" locks don't do their job! Great pics!

Rachel said...

Hilarious about Katie putting on 8 tutus!! Oh my!! And Daniel is now getting out of his bed too, we have entered a whole new phase! :(

Rawan said...

'Katie in the hat': Precious & priceless!