Tuesday, May 17, 2011

sc trip

Last week I took the girls up to South Carolina to visit my parents, where they were in little girl heaven. Mark's mom also came to visit one day, which made it even better. I love this picture because it encapsulates the stage that each girl is in: Claire just wants to pull Meg's hair sooo badly and is sooo happy about the thought of it; Meg is in a bizarre dress-up outfit that I will call "princess scientist"; and Katie just needs to be restrained. I love that both of their grandmothers are laughing. They are the best grandmothers - they are so patient and loving with the girls.

The weather was perfect and we went strawberry picking. Katie left with only eight strawberries in her basket.

There were llamas and sheep at the farm, which was just as exciting as the strawberries. Meg and Katie are really affectionate with each other - I often find them just standing there hugging! I am loving this sweet sisterhood they are forming together.

Why did they both decide to stand this way??

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That looks like a very cool strawberry farm you went to!! Your girls are so cute!!