Tuesday, August 5, 2008

treasure hunting

Saturday morning I finally did what I often think about but never get around to doing: garage sale hopping. I actually was going for a purpose....I wanted to find some good-condition baby books and toys. The first house I went to had beautiful smocked vintage baby dresses which were too small for Meg but were so beautiful I almost bought them anyway. Instead I got the little dress/shirt above. I think it will be cute with bloomers. The people sitting at the sale were old so I would love to know how old this dress is. The second house (and final) I went to, I hit the jackpot. I came home with over 10 barely-touched baby books - most of them "classics" that I would have bought at a bookstore anyway.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Richardsons said...

I LOVE that outfit! That was a great find!