Sunday, August 3, 2008

mozaik vocab. lesson

Last night Mark and I got a sitter and went to Mozaik for dinner for our 5th anniversary (which was actually last week but we are still celebrating!) - it has been and is still one of my favorite places to eat in Tallahassee. I had to have our server define these 3 words for me: confit, coulis, and ceviche. I thought I knew, but when it comes down to eating something I want to know exactly what I'm ordering! Click on the words if you want to know what they mean.

2 comments:

Richardsons said...

Marie,
Did you eat any of those 3 words? If so, which one did you like the best? If not, what did you have? K

marie said...

I ate scallop ceviche (or...ceviched scallops?? I don't even know how to use the word!) It was an appetizer and really good. I could have had duck confit or something with a cantelope coulis.