Wednesday, August 13, 2008

free money

I got a fun surprise in the mail today...a $10 gift card to Kohl's, a place I don't normally go. I think the point of sending those out is to get people into the store, get them in the mindset to find something they wouldn't normally buy, and then spend way more than $10. I immediately packed Meg in the car as soon as she woke up from her nap and headed over there...I found a few great books for Meg and spent just a few cents! I think the Kohl's execs would be disappointed with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha...I got this same card in the mail. I put it safely in my purse to stop by there tomorrow and look for something fun :)

horizon said...

Hey, at least you gave them some free advertising on your blog!

Richardsons said...

The books can be happy b-day to Megan from Kohls!