Wednesday, February 9, 2011

4 months

I have not put a picture up in a long time! Another sickness has slooooowly made its feverish, coughing, sniffly, cranky way through our family. Katie is the last one and we are just in the final nose-wiping stage with her. As in wiping-the-nose-every-3-minute stage.

Claire is 4 months now! She can hold her head up very sturdily and prefers sitting up and being held upright to any reclining position. If she is getting bored she will be very vocal and let us know! As long as she has people to look at and to talk to her, she is one content little baby.



There is some crazy hair hiding under this hat!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

oh my goodness! she is so cute! I can't believe how big she is! :) I love the mobile you made - I've been wanting to try making one, but haven't been brave enough yet...lol