Friday, February 11, 2011

20 months

At 20 months, Katie is sailing into the Terrific Twos at a good clip.

See that tear glistening under her eye? That is a permanent feature on her face these days, as she vacillates from screaming/crying to laughing/singing in under 1 minute flat.


This expression is one I see many times a day. It means, "I don't know if I am allowed to sit on this diaper box but I am going to just go ahead and do it. If I maintain eye contact with Mom the entire time, I can watch her expression to see what her reaction will be."


She has started doing what we call "the roll call": when sitting at the table she will name everybody in the room really fast, "Mommy, Daddy, Megan, Katie, baby!" "Baby" is what she calls Claire.

Her current favorite toy is a fridge magnet that plays the ABC song. She sings along and dances by swaying her hips hula-style. It is so cute!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

The picture with the tear- that is totally Anna right now as well!