Sunday, November 2, 2008

happy halloween

We skipped town this Halloween and headed north to my brother's house in Macon, GA. My nieces are 3, 4, and 5 so it was really fun to see them get excited for trick-or-treating. Grace was a wicked witch, Elise was a pink pony, and Sophia was a spooky ghost. In their neighborhood, you sit out on the front lawn to pass out candy instead of having people come to the door! So Mark, Meg and I requested to have lawn duty while the little girls and their parents went trick-or-treating. Very fun, although we ran out of candy in an hour!
The next morning we all headed to Roswell, GA, to Mark's brother's house where Meg got to hang out with all of her cousins and she loved every minute of it. Chloe and Leah and Ryan were so sweet with her!
My SILs Christie and Katheryne (above): they never fail to inspire me and teach me something new! I am so glad I got to spend time with them (all the guys were at the FSU game in Atlanta).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: