Saturday, November 22, 2008

baby shower

I got to help host a baby shower today for my sweet friend Caroline. The food was amazing (I didn't make it) and my favorite was the acorn-shaped pumpkin bread filled with pumpkin butter and cream cheese! Mmm....my pregnant self loved it!
I had been wanting to figure out how to print stickers on my computer for a long time and finally I realized you could find the right size label paper and make the template on Word, then print them out and use them as stickers. I stuck these on bags with cookies as favors.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Nuzzo Family said...

that is so funny....when i left i was wondering how to make these cute labels. i though of word but i didn't think word would make them so cute.

Darby said...

Super fun! I loved seeing you today and I loved the shower! The stickers were perfect. Did you order the paper or can you get it at Walmart or Office Depot?!?

marie said...

I ordered the paper b/c Office Depot only has rectangle labels. They are Avery 5294, I think.

Stephanie said...

The shower was beautiful! I loved the labels....my kids loved the cookie too :).