Wednesday, January 12, 2011

gem

When given the right activities, Meg can get in a happy zone where she is easygoing and really fun to be around. One of the most surefire ways to make her happy is to surround her with grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles. She LOVES hanging around with them!!

Making cookies with grandma is pure joy.


Meg's current passion is coloring and "writing". She is trying so hard to write words like "mom", "dad", and "Meg". It usually comes out looking like "GEM" with a lot of extra flair on the "e":


She is also my little helper. I ask her to "babysit" Claire while I go off for a minute to brush my teeth or take out the trash, and she will sweetly be singing or reading a book to Claire when I come back.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Too cute! I love her flair and her sweet, helpful nature! We've got to get our girls together again soon!