Tuesday, April 6, 2010

easter recap

We spent our Easter weekend in Macon, GA - the pollen blew around in huge yellow clouds but the blooming cherry trees and flowers and gorgeous weather made our allergy attacks worthwhile.

I'm not sure why there were pinwheels stuck in the front yard, but they provided almost a solid hour of entertainment.


My camera battery died just before the easter egg hunt, so I only have a picture of the aftermath...candy dumped on the floor to be counted, sorted, sniffed, compared, stolen from a cousin's candy pile, cried over...I don't think the older girls cared so much but Anna and Meg spent a long time hanging out with their candy.


A lot of time was spent helping Katie perfect her army crawl. She loved the attention.


Our attempt to get a good group shot on Easter morning...impossible.

1 comment:

Richardsons said...

Marie,
So glad you could come! It was great to see you and I love Meg's expression in that picture---truly priceless!