Tuesday, July 29, 2008

consistency challenge 8.08

Every August, it seems, I lose the motivation to run. It is so hot, I need to wake up extra early in order not to melt. The waking up extra early part, historically, has never lasted long. So.....

You are welcome to join me in the Consistency Challenge 8.08! What it is: you name your fitness goal (mine is to run 30 minutes minimum, 6 days a week). The challenge is to follow through on your goal the entire month of August. In addition to my daily blog post, I will post the daily results of each participant in the Challenge (you leave me your results via "comments"). If you are up for it, leave a comment with your name and goal and I will add you to the list.

4 comments:

simplifry said...

Very cool. I'm in. My goal is to work out for at least 20 minutes every day of August.

simplifry said...

I'm adding "not go to the coffee shop" to my challenge list. :-)

marie said...

This post is for Mark. :)
Run: 5 days/wk. [2 days @ 30 mins., 2 days @ 45 mins., 1 day @ 60 mins.]

Richardsons said...

I'm in! Cardio 5 days per week, + 1-2 days of toning. Also, to be able to say that I made eating choices that were in moderation--why is it so hard?!!
Katheryne