Tuesday, May 18, 2010

sold!

What a roller coaster ride that was!! We had so many people tell us we wouldn't be able to sell our house without a realtor, and that there was no way we could sell it at our asking price. Here's a sample from an e-mail to us from a realtor (my emphasis added):

"I will tell you with absolute certainty though that Buyers are unwilling to pay such a high price per square foot these days..."

Is it mean to write her back and tell her how wrong she was? It would feel so good...

It also felt so good to take that sign out of the yard.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY!! I am so happy for you!! Congrats!

Jessica said...

Great news!! I know it must feel so good to have it sold! :) If we didn't have 2 kids I would have been begging Sam to let me buy it - it's so cute! I would e-mail that realtor back and say I'm happy to report that we sold the house...but maybe you're nicer than me ;) Where are you moving to now??