Monday, March 15, 2010

reading material & the news

Meg has been deeply interested in one of my pregnancy books - the one with (ahem) somewhat graphic birth pictures but I like that it makes it easy to understand what's going on in there and how her new baby sister or brother is growing. I often find her quitely flipping through, poring over images of fetuses, women getting prenatal exams, and men massaging laboring women in various positions.

[And in case you haven't already heard or just figured it out, Webb Baby Three is on its way!!]

3 comments:

Jessica said...

ahh!! that's so exciting! congratulations, Marie! :)

Rawan said...

Marie: That is so exciting...baby #3!!! I wondered if you'd have another...

Good luck with the pregnancy...
Rawan

maarmie said...

How many are you going to have? I think I am stopping at one, by the way, and she is GORGEOUS! I named her Elliot Grace Smith, and she just turned two. I am alive and well in Scotland, but my marriage is not. We are separated now, sad to say. I am glad you are well!