Tuesday, April 28, 2009

baby book

Meg is 20 months old, and I have just finished her baby book. Even more pathetic, I probably would have procrastinated even more unless I had another one coming soon. The good thing is, I think I've got a good method for making Katie's. A friend gave me a sticker calendar for Meg's first year, where I wrote down all her milestones and stats. That turned out to be invaluable so I bought one for Katie. Then, in picasa, I just made a separate album of "Meg's 1st Year" pictures and then downloaded it into a blurb book. I added little notes and stories from the sticker calendar as captions and then it was finished. (Thanks, Carrie Stroud, for the photo.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

LOVE the pic!! Don't worry your not alone w/the baby book. I still have a little bit left to do in Gabe's

Julie Wolfe said...

I saw that calender and meant to order it for aubrey. Thanks for the reminder!