Tuesday, April 24, 2012

19 months

Claire is over a year and a half old already! She is a full-fledged toddler now, complete with funny new faces and words, temper tantrums, new physical feats (climbing), and general mischief-making.

Claire loves this rocking chair. I watched her as she tried over and over again to climb up into it as it was rocking, and I love that she was frustrated and crying but didn't give up. She finally got it and now her favorite thing is to stand up on it and rock really hard. I used to make her sit down every time but after seeing that she doesn't fall off, I've given up.

She's also a camera-loving ham like her big sister Meg. Any time she sees me holding my phone in a way that looks like I'm about to take a picture (even if that's not what I'm doing) she'll make a big grin and say "chiz" (cheese)!


No comments: