Tuesday, August 9, 2011

the learning curve

All the girls in our house are learning something and are on that spot on the learning curve where all they seem to do is repeat, repeat, and repeat. And then repeat.

Meg is learning how to whistle. So far she can whistle just one low note, but it is loud and clear (as in, I can hear it across the house). This is what she looks like almost all day:


Katie is learning to use the toilet. This is not my favorite area of toddler parenting, but we are in the thick of it and she is getting the hang of half of it. I won't go into those details. This is what she looks like almost all day (pantless):

(She was helping me husk corn! Meg and Katie are turning into awesome helpers. I love it!)

Claire is learning what is food and what isn't. I spend a lot of time fishing things out of her mouth. This is what she looks like almost all day (she especially loves this fake carrot):

2 comments:

Rawan said...

These girlies are tooooooo cute!!!!

Beth Roberts said...

I just had a wonderful conversation with Mark. He gave me the blog address, which Amy had been raving about last week when she was home. She is correct! This is a beautiful blog. Your girls are adorable!