Wednesday, July 27, 2011

10 months

See the scrape on her forehead? I predict a few more of those in her future because this girl is on the move and into everything!


See the green and white potty chair in the background? We are potty training Katie and Claire terrorizes poor Katie when she's sitting on it by gleefully pushing the lid back and forth up against Katie's back. I think Claire knows what she's doing.


She can pull herself up to standing now!


She likes to try to play the piano. When I hear a gentle little "tink, tink, tink" instead of banging (Meg and Katie), I know who's playing. So sweet.


Her favorite new game is playing "sooo big!" but she also is into pointing, so it often comes out looking like some sort of victory stance.

1 comment:

Richardsons said...

Such a dainty scrape! There are no more dainty scrapes around our house--we're talking major goose-eggs, etc. I do miss the dainty scrapes!