Friday, September 4, 2009

our little friend

I tried not to jump when I saw a little baby lizard on Meg's curtain when I went to open them after naptime. I knew Meg was watching me and she would react however I did. So after I kind of jumped (a little) I then tried to play it off as a pleasant surprise, like "how fabulous that this baby lizard keeps popping up all over the house - what fun!" I don't know if I was very convincing, though, since she wouldn't go near it, either. He is cute. I would just rather see him outside.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Danielle said...

We had one about a week ago and I flipped out. It went in Sophie's room after she was already down for the night and I stormed in and tore her room apart looking for it.

Rachel said...

I like your trying to convince yourself that your discovery was so wonderful! Hilarious!! LOL!!

passedwithanA said...

FUNNY! My cat caught one just like that in the bathroom and I 'shoo-ed' them both out of the house. They are startling, tho, way to play it off! lol.