Monday, July 13, 2009

functioning again

It has been ages since I've been able to blog, for all sorts of reasons...poor Katie was sick, I was with the girls in South Carolina for 2 weeks, then my computer software has been down for the past week, and on top of it all I just don't function very well on little sleep. But now, thankfully, Katie is well, I am slightly more rested thanks to my wonderful family who have helped me take care of Meg and Katie, and my camera is up and running again. The picture above is my mom, thinking she had the baby bjorn on the right way, all ready to put Katie in there and go for a walk!
My parents have a playroom with toys for all of their grandkids, and this doll kept fooling us - I kept doing a double-take, thinking it was Katie! I actually did put Katie to sleep in this doll's cradle one night!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: